Position: FRONT DESK OFFICER (HOSPITAL).
Deadline: 20 Aug 2022.
Date posted: 01 Aug 2022.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
On behalf of our happy client, we are looking for well experienced Front Desk Officer to supervise and ensure proper completion of all front office duties of the hospital. The ideal candidate will act as the face of the hospital and ensure visitors receive a heart warming welcome.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure implementation of all hospital's policies and rules
- Uphold the hospital's commitment to hospitality
- Maintain working relationships and communicate with all departments
- Resolve guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously
- Update all information. Maintain, monitor, and prepare all requirements. Relay information to appropriate personnel
- Work within the allocated budget for the front office
- Prepare reports related to front office
- Monitor high balance guest and take appropriate action
- Operate all aspects of Front Office computer system, including software maintenance, report generation and analysis, and simple configuration changes
- Ensure logging and delivery of all messages, packages, and mail in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure that employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests and other employees
- Monitor all V.I.P 's special guests and requests
- Maintain required pars of all front office and stationary supplies
- Review Front office log book and Guest feedback forms on a daily basis
- Maintain an organized and comprehensive filing system with documentation of purchases, vouchering, schedules, forecasts, reports and tracking logs
- Perform other duties as requested by management
- Degree/ Diploma in Business Administration or any related field. Additional of any related hospital/medical/clinical certification is a plus
- Minimum of 4 years of Hospital front desk management experience, experience handling cash, accounting procedures, and general administrative tasks
- Good Knowledge of any Hospital Management System is a plus
- Must be able to read, speak, write good command of English