Position: SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE.
Deadline: 04 Jun 2021.
Date posted: 21 May 2021.
This role will suite a well connected Sales & Marketing Executive with previous hotel & Conference
Sales experience in Zanzibar/ Tanzania that have the ability to drive
revenues and occupancy.
- Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing
- Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process (e.g., proposals, contracts, or banquet event orders)
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally
- Gather materials and assemble information packages (e.g., brochures, promotional materials)
- Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty
- Enter, retrieve, reconcile, and verify information (e.g., commissions, leads, third parties) in software involved in the sales process
- Answer guest questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants, special events)
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by management
Requirements, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree preferably specializing in hotel management or Sales and Marketing,
or equivalent experience is required
of 3 years Sales & Marketing experience in the Hotel & Conferencing
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English a must
- Must be comfortable dealing with the demands individuals
- Ideally will know the region and its feeder markets well
- Possess a sound business acumen and have solid budgeting abilities -
prior experience in revenue management would be a big plus
- Great marketeer - networks easily and quickly and is ahead of the
- Must have the ability to think on their feet and change/adapt quickly in
a very competitive market
- Able to communicate effectively via all mediums - email, Instagram,