Position: ICT BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER.
Deadline: 22 Apr 2021.
Date posted: 15 Apr 2021.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
On behalf of our esteemed client, we are seeking to hire an experienced, self-driven and results oriented candidate to fill in the role of a Business Development Manager responsible for sourcing new business and developing products in the achievement of business targets..
- Develop new customer database
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives and strategies
- Generate, qualify, develop, and close mid to large business opportunities
- Develop business penetration strategies to achieve set targets from various sectors
- Understand and convey complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level and provide solutions that translate into business for the company
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships to ensure maximum exposure and increase revenue
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance
- Manage accounts following closure for expanded sales opportunities
- Ensure that all communications with customers are handled within the required time frame and to company standards
- Demonstrate a “can do” attitude at all times and be able to work independently
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Carry out other duties/ tasks outside normal routines but within the overall scope of the job
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT / Marketing / Sales or related field of study
- 5+ years in Business Development preferably in the field of IT
- Must have a demonstrated track record of success in IT sales.
- Must be a self-motivated, results-oriented individual with a positive “get-it-done” attitude.
- Must be able to exercise independent judgment and maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to take a proactive position in understanding client needs and providing viable solutions
- Determination to excel and takes ownership of the work
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills