Position: IT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR.
Deadline: 25 Jan 2021.
Date posted: 13 Jan 2021.
We are looking for IT Systems Administrator to assist in supporting IT process automation, server support, storage, Office, software licenses, networking, and assist in building the business continuity plan supported by the management. The successful candidate will work closely with the management to achieve the company’s broader Information Technology goals.
- Provide support to end-users as needed
- Configure and deploy Windows-based laptops, desktops, and servers on company needs
- Manage users and groups in Active Directory
- Assist in maintaining applications such as MS SharePoint, OneDrive, etc
- Assist in managing and maintaining
- Storage and Backup Solutions
- Help manage and maintain endpoint security
- Respond to help desk in a timely manner to ensure end-user satisfaction and to prevent any downtime to business
- Work on projects, as assigned, to help further the company’s goals
- Research and recommend new hardware and software to help improve efficiencies
- Work directly with Purchasing teams to purchase IT related equipment or software as needed
- Manage printers and copiers by responding to any hardware issues
- Manage current hardware equipment and software
- Any other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 3 years of overall IT experience with maintaining, troubleshooting, and supporting relevant technology environments
- Proficiency in Microsoft SharePoint is a must
- Working technical knowledge of current network protocols, operating systems, and standards, including TCP/IP and Windows
- Keen attention to detail with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills with ability to present technical ideas in user-friendly language to all levels of organization
- Self-motivated with ability to quickly learn new products
- Project management experience in team-oriented/ collaborative environment
- Knowledge of MS Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)