Deadline: 05 Dec 2020.
Date posted: 20 Nov 2020.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
On behalf of our happy client, we are seeking for competent
personnel in the area of reception to manage the front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/ email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Bachelor's Degree/ Diploma in any related field. Certification in Office Management is a plus
- Proven 3+ years work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Hands on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Must be fluent in English and Swahili