Position: MECHANICAL ENGINEER FOR TUBE MILL.
Deadline: 25 Oct 2020.
Date posted: 12 Oct 2020.
Location:Kisemvule which is 15 Kilometres before Mkuranga.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversee & supervise maintenance activities. Direct and assist designated maintenance personnel in diagnoses and repairs
- Ensure planned preventive maintenance is implemented & executed by preparing maintenance schedules in a planned, timely and efficient manner to enable optimum availability and life of equipment
- Provide technical expertise and training to all mill manufacturing areas
- Maintains records and files relating to machine, maintenance machine schedules, work schedules, and personnel issues
- Ensure mandatory legal machine safety compliance relating to calibration, inspection, stamping & certification
- Schedule routine inspection and maintenance of production equipment to prevent equipment break-downs and malfunctioning
- Achieve the set targets and yield and continually seek ways to improve
- Ensure maximum uptime of all machinery and utilities, breakdown to be controlled within the set tolerances and improve machine efficiency continually
- Participate in troubleshooting operational and tooling problems to improve quality and efficiency
- Continuously endeavour to eliminate/ minimize rejections/ defects ensuring that they are contained within or below the set targets
- Attend technical meetings, answer questions and provide information as requested
- Ensure compliance with the environment health and safety rules and regulations
- Ensure safety measures and procedures are followed and that all work methods conform to safe working systems to reduce unexpected incidents and hazards
- Ensure timely Preventive maintenance is done
- Any other lawful duties that may be assigned from time to time by management
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering with excellent grades in final year results
- Good academic results of O' level and A' level
- Minimum 2 years of hands on experience in tube mill operation and management
- Knowledge and experience in maintenance of Tube Mill
- Exposure in maintenance of Tube Mill will be preferred