Position: COUNTRY SALES MANAGER.
Deadline: 25 Oct 2020.
Date posted: 12 Oct 2020.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful and growing company with its presence in Middle East,Africa,Turkey and Central Asia. The company is a leading manufacturer of architectural and insulated metal roof/wall/cold room panels, industrial doors, skylights, smoke vents, etc. This position requires 50% travel within the designated territory and to the office locations. Ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial and goal oriented Sales Professional with successful track record of direct sales experience within building materials industry to manage Nigeria territory and drive new markets.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Promotion & Specification of products to Architects, Engineers, Owners, & General Contractors, Cooling Contractors
- Cold call, qualify key opportunities and close business within a defined sales territory
- Continue to support current customer base and penetrate new accounts
- Conduct professional seminars and presentations
- Meet or exceed all measurable sales objectives and quotas
- Balance customer needs with corporate objectives
- Approx 50% overnight domestic travel
Qualifications & Experience
- 4 years University Degree. Having Civil Engineering Diploma/Degree or being Architecture is an asset
- Minimum of 5 years direct experience in building material sales
- Solid business acumen including the ability to interpret and analyze blueprints, estimate preparation, presentation and proposal
- High level of creativity with strong problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Strong organizational skills with aggressive follow-through and closing skills
- Ability to execute innovative sales approach and territory management skills
As compensation, the company generally will give a convenient base wage and more importantly sales commissions like bonus for each sales achieved. All business expenses are covered by our company.
This job is only open for Nigerians.