Position: BOOKKEEPER/ JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT.
Deadline: 25 Oct 2020.
Date posted: 12 Oct 2020.
On behalf of our happy client, we are looking for a skilled Bookkeeper/ Junior Accountant to maintain all day to day financial records/ transactions, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Complete tax forms
- Enter data, maintain records and create reports and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/ payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years proven bookkeeping/ accounting experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/ receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail