Position: WORKSHOP SUPERVISOR.
Deadline: 25 Jan 2021.
Date posted: 13 Jan 2021.
On behalf of our happy client, we are looking for Workshop Supervisor to work in a busy farm
workshop, where he/she will be responsible for coordinating the technicians/ mechanics and tractor drivers in the workshop and keeping stock of all the machine
and workshop parts.
- Organizing and coordinating the workshop team
- Coordinating the tractor drivers whilst they are in the workshop
- Sourcing parts and liaising with reps to attain the best prices and quotes
- Keeping stock and monitoring Hydraulic fittings, hoses and pipes
- Checking parts against invoices/delivery notes
- Monitoring and keeping stock of workshop consumables such as oil, nuts and bolts in an organised way
- Working closely with the management to ensure the workshop runs smoothly
- Build good relationships whilst onsite, representing the company to a high standard
- Ensure health & safety is met at all times
- Other tasks as required to support an operational requirement
- Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree of Trade for Vehicle/ Heavy Vehicle or Plant Mechanic
years as a Workshop Supervisor for a a vehicle / plant workshop
training courses on plant maintenance, workshop procedures, health and safety
and spoken English plus computer knowledge