Position: OFFICE ASSISTANT - Re advertised.
Deadline: 20 Feb 2020.
Date posted: 12 Feb 2020.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
On behalf of our happy client, we are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management
- No minimum experience is required, even fresh graduates may apply
- Must have good IT skills such as basic computer operation and
particularly must be good at Microsoft Excel
- Any knowledge of NSSF and Book keeping and/or Tally
would be a bonus
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills