Position: AUDIT MANAGER.
Deadline: 20 Oct 2019.
Date posted: 05 Oct 2019.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
We are looking for Audit Manager
responsible for the overall internal audit program for the company, organizing and overseeing internal audits in accordance with the annual audit plan, often managing a team of auditors. The ideal candidate will oversee the review process then make any
necessary recommendations to change policies, implement new systems or
even change employee roles and team structures.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify risks and manage
- Produce reports highlighting issues and providing potential solutions
- Active engagement with senior staff to gain a good understanding of the business
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
- Accountable for the development and
coordination of the company's internal auditing activities
- Develop and implement internal
auditing policies, procedures, and program
- Review of accounting procedures
- Survey functions and activities in
assigned areas to determine the nature of operations, and adequacy of the
system of control to achieve established objectives
- Supervise or conduct independent
audits of bank records and activities, and prepare varied analyses of the
departments, and branches for management
- Supervise, conduct, and report on
the testing and adequacy of the bank’s internal controls over financial
- Investigate and determine causes of
irregularities, and errors
- Recommend corrective action and
- Manage subordinate employees in the
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting. CPA is strongly desired.
- 6+ years of audit experience working with privately held companies/clients with at least 3 years in a managerial role
- Experience of leading, supervising and coaching members of staff
- Delivering results and meeting company's expectations
- Planning and organizing
- Analyzing and presenting recommendations