Position: FUEL ACCOUNTANT.
Deadline: 26 Sep 2019.
Date posted: 12 Sep 2019.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
On behalf of our esteemed client, we are looking for Fuel Accountant responsible for contributing to the overall success of the company
by overseeing day to day essential accounting activities.
Essential Job Functions
- Performing essential duties for month end close (Inventory data
entry, reconciling daily reports that track inventory usage, ensuring
accurate billing, etc.)
- Daily communication with customers, vendors, and coworkers in regards to complex transactions and impacts related to inventory
- Preparing and distributing monthly inventory reports, including the explanation of balances and variances
- Preparing monthly balance sheet account reconciliations for inventory accounts
- Preparing journal entries as needed
- Assisting in annual external audit preparation and year end procedures
- Assisting in internal audit activities
- Maintaining accounting files
- Performing other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or any related field
- 5 years of experience in accounting and financial analysis
- Knowledge of any accounting software preferably SAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to interact professionally with all levels of the organization
- Expected to work collaboratively in a team environment, will to be a contributing member of the team
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills