Position: CUSTOM DECLARATION /DATA ENTRY CLERK.
Deadline: 20 Aug 2019.
Date posted: 05 Aug 2019.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
are looking for Custom Declaration/Data Entry Clerk responsible for
executing customs entries and performs customs security filings in
adherence to internal procedures and latest local customs regulation.
classification of goods based on information provided by the customers
completeness and correctness of paperwork
on post clearance modifications
archiving of customs documents based on legal requirements
Customs shipment information and physical status
customer issues, handle and solve incidents (e.g. escalations, disputes)
with Customer Service, Product, and customer if required.
understand Import/Export documentation
- Degree/Diploma in Logistics, Clearing and Forwarding, Shipping or any related course
- Minimum three (3) years of work
experience as a Custom Declaration Clerk
have a solid understanding of customs declaration systems specifically TANCIS
- Strong communication skills are vital in this role both written and verbally
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player and result oriented
- Excellent Ms Office skills