Position: SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE.
Deadline: 10 Sep 2019.
Date posted: 02 Sep 2019.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
ideal candidate will be responsible for selling a variety of industrial
chemicals such as agro chemicals, food additives, petrochemicals, etc.
- Sell a variety of chemicals to be used in different industries
- Keep management informed by submitting
activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work
plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis
competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing,
products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandizing techniques
existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by
planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or
potential sales outlets and other trade factors
professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;
reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks;
participating in professional societies
- Resolve customer
complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing
reports, and making recommendations to management
- Develop and
grow the commercial relationships of assigned leading industrial
customers while prospecting for new accounts to increase market
- Manage sales pipeline to drive new business opportunities to commercial success
- Forecast sales to enable operations planning, introduce product innovations and maintain active memberships
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or any related field
- At least 5years work experience
in sales is a must. Experience in chemical product sales is strongly
- Highly sales-focused individual who is extremely self-motivated and keen to make increasing sales and be rewarded for success
- Excellent selling, negotiation and relationship building skills
- You must believe that sales is a numbers game, and achieving targets is the primary objective