Position: PARTS SALES REPRESENTATIVE.
Deadline: 20 Aug 2019.
Date posted: 02 Aug 2019.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
Parts Sales Representative is responsible for selling, receiving and delivery of parts and accessories. In addition performs in store customer service, overall organizational promotion, and stocking duties.
- Selling spare parts and services
- Create Marketing opportunities
- Generate and review purchase orders and ensure authorization as necessary to facilitate the timely purchase of new spare parts
- Communicate with suppliers and placing orders
- Monitoring that the deliveries are done on time
- Maintaining the supplier and buyer relations
- Promote and sell spare parts to meet customer needs
- Follow up on shortages and expedites issues by reporting to the manager
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree and and 4+ years of the related experience in the parts sales/ordering/warehousing/Stores
- Basic parts and machinery knowledge
- Knowledge of agricultural/construction/mining equipment and suppliers of spare parts will be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Strong computer skills are imperative
- Self started who can work within a team environment
- Some travel is expected
- Can work flexible hours when required
- Report writing and presentation skills