Position: SALES EXECUTIVE.
Deadline: 10 Sep 2019.
Date posted: 02 Sep 2019.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
On behalf of our happy client from FMCG industry, we are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help the company build up the business activities. The successful candidates will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Degree/Diploma/Post Graduates in Business, Marketing or any related field
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience preferably from FMCG industry
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- A zeal to sell and ability to interact very professionally
with customers and close deals
- To be able to take on a big workload of visiting up to 10
customers per day (residential, corporate, key accounts)
- Very adept with internet, email, Microsoft package,
reporting, proposal making, presenting proposals to clients
- Should be able to work closely with management and
- Should follow strictly company policies of sales, filling
new customer forms, uploading new customer details on ERP system, and
monitoring deliveries and making courtesy visits to all customers
- Proficiency in English