Position: CUSTOMS CLEARANCE MANAGER.
Deadline: 10 Sep 2019.
Date posted: 02 Sep 2019.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
- Heading the clearing department and the team
- Coordinate with customs department and suppliers regarding purchasing and transporting issues
- Monitoring shipment status and update to customers
- Plan and arrange delivery shipment /products as per customer required
- Responsible for control proceeding both Import-Export Customs Formalities Clearance
- Guiding goods through customers
- Prepare and submit documents, determining tariffs, and duty payment
- Tracking shipments
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Clearing & Forwarding, Warehouse Management or any related field
- 5 - 10 years of working experience in customs clearance with minimum 5 years experience in a managerial role
- Experience in international freight forwarding (air and sea import/export) is a must
- Excellent command in English in Advanced Conversation Level
work attitude with leadership capabilities within a global and
multi-function environment, with ability to interface all organizational
- Strong knowledge in customs tariffs, rules and regulations, and fines
- Relevant experience in Customs, Import/Export of materials and goods on regulatory procedures