Position: MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE SUPERVISORS.
Deadline: 17 Jun 2019.
Date posted: 03 Jun 2019.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
Job Main Activities
- Supervising all Medical Representatives for his/her area
- Weekly visiting doctors for following up his Medical Representatives team
- Preparing weekly plan for his/ her team
- Capable to plan and develop the skills of the subordinates
- Able to follow up the activities of Medical Reps and sales analysis per each area
- Coordinate with the manager the distribution of products
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers in order to
create positive impact on company's image and business goals
- Organizing appointments and meetings with the community and hospital based healthcare staff
- Identifying and establishing new business
- Negotiating contracts
- Demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses, and pharmacists
- Undertaking relevant research
- Meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals
- Maintaining detailed records
- Attending and organizing trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings
- Managing budgets
- Reviewing sales performance
- Writing reports and other documents
- Bachelor's Degree of Medical Profession, Pharmaceutical or Science
- 4-5+ years of work experience as Medical Representative Supervisor preferably in pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of Sales and Marketing especially in Pharma industry
- Very good relationship with team and management
- Well familiar with pharmaceutical market in Tanzania
- Knowing the products and competitors companies