Position: SENIOR HR OFFICER.
Deadline: 17 Jun 2019.
Date posted: 03 Jun 2019.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
On behalf of our esteemed client, we are looking for a skilled Senior HR Officer who
will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies
and managing procedures. The ideal candidate will be responsible for administrative
tasks and will contribute to making the company a better place to
work.The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to both employees and management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective on boarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Bachelor's Degree/ Advanced Diploma in Human Resources Manager, Business Administration or any related field
- At least 3-5+ Proven experience as HR in a busy HR environment
- Experience in labor related matters (CMA), recruitment, pay & benefits, training & development, disciplinary procedures, writing internal
and external HR related correspondence (Letters/Memos/etc)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of Human Resources Management Systems is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and decision making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability