Responsible for ensuring smooth production and proper coordination of the production shifts.
Key Responsibilities/Major Activities
- To check and ensure raw material availability in all shifts.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards in all shifts.
- Maintains production work flow in shift through proper manpower allocation.
- To check on proper machine utilization during all shifts and facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points.
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests
- To perform all other work as will be assigned by your boss in accordance with general principles and directives of the company
Diploma or postgraduate diploma in Mechanical engineering and or /Electrical Engineering
Minimum of 5 years experience and maximum of 10 years experience
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Well established knowledge of the complete moulding process
- Is able to assess moulding results and consequently to decide on the right corrective action
- Experience in mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering with a broad technical knowledge and understanding.
- Capable of explaining a complex technical condition in clear words
- Good leadership capabilities
- Is able to integrate into a team
- Good leadership capabilities, open minded