Position: SALES AND MARKETING OFFICER.
Deadline: 20 Jan 2019.
Date posted: 09 Jan 2019.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
are looking for a well experienced, qualified and knowledgeable
candidate to generates IT sales and business/marketing,
relationships with new clients, makes sales visits and presentations,
maintains advanced knowledge of products and services, and establishes
and meets sales goals.
- Develops and expands a portfolio of corporate clients by networking and marketing
- Assesses client IT needs and makes recommendations, including IT products and service packages
- Prepares sales visits and presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages to clients
- Demonstrates IT products and solutions to highlight benefits
- Negotiates sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients
- Provides technical advice after sales
- Establishes sales and marketing goals and implements a plan to meet those goals
- Tracks progress toward goals and documents sales performance
- Becomes fluent in all products and services offered by the company through testing, demonstrations, and research
- Answers questions, describes benefits, and discusses pros and cons of various competing products or services
- Gains familiarity with the IT industry, and stays updated on trends and innovative products
- Creates marketing literature and web-based features to promote products and time-sensitive sales
- Attends trade exhibitions and industry events to learn about cutting-edge products and sales
- Works for technology manufacturers, software manufacturers, IT consultancies, and technology solutions organisations
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
- IT Sales and Marketing experience of at least 4+ years
- Good networking skills
- Aggressive sales and marketing attitude
and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Negotiation,
Critical Thinking, Ability to Meet Goals, Ability to Work Under
Pressure, High Energy Level, Motivation, Ambition, Technical Skill,
Attention to Detail