Position: SITE ENGINEER.
Deadline: 05 Dec 2018.
Date posted: 22 Nov 2018.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
On behalf of our happy client we are looking for a well experienced, qualified and knowledgeable Site Engineer responsible for planning, technical queries, marking out and leveling construction
sites before any work takes place as well as checking drawings,
quantities and ensuring calculations are accurate. As a Site Engineer you may also share responsibility for health and
safety, security as well as organizing and supervising people and
materials on site.
handling multiple projects (high rise/residential/infrastructure / commercial/
the project is done with the best quality, within the specified time and financial
- Coordinating with consultants, architects
and all site people for actual execution of works
- Organizing all requirements for site
and managing Labors and Supervisors
- Managing, directing and monitoring
progress during each phase of a project
- Making sure sites meet legal
guidelines, and health and safety requirements
- Any other function necessary for
successful achievement of project targets in terms of Quality, Speed of works
and Cost of works
- Value engineering in working
methodology as well as material and labor usage on site to increase efficiency
and reduce costs
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 6 years experience of setting out on civil engineering projects specifically in road construction and civil construction
- Strong experience in using AutoCAD and MS Office
- Sound knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively
- Must be an excellent candidate with an absolutely
excellent track record of supervising high quality projects in a site engineer
- Self-driven and results-oriented with a positive outlook