Position: SPARE PARTS ADMINISTRATOR.
Deadline: 10 Nov 2018.
Date posted: 29 Oct 2018.
On behalf of our esteemed client, we are looking for well experienced, skilled, qualified and knowledgeable Spare Parts Administrator responsible for inventory control, executing store administrative tasks, and organizing day to day functions.
- Manage the parts inventory for the branch
- Manage all the purchasing
- Receives, stores, and issues spare and replacement parts, equipment, and expendable items used in repair or maintenance
- Handle warranty part ordering/returns
- Sell parts to customers
- Process and manage receipts, payables, and invoices from suppliers
- Manage vendor performance for timely repairs and invoicing
- Answer telephone dealing directly with customers and vendors
- Inform/Schedule preventative maintenance service with customers
- Accurately input work requests into ServiceNet
- Assist with building/facility maintenance
- Bachelor's Degree prefered
- Minimum 3 years machinery parts history
- Preferably from Heavy Machinery/Agricultural parts background
- Proficiency in using a computer including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required
- Ability to work independently, developing people skills, organizational skills, good written and oral communication skills required
- Willingness to travel as necessary