Position: CONSTRUCTION PRODUCT EXPERT.
Deadline: 20 Jan 2019.
Date posted: 11 Jan 2019.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
Construction Product Expert is both a technical and sales expert responsible for responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with equipment customers to contribute to the company goals for profitability, market share and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Sales, Construction or Agriculture related field
- Prior 5+ years working experience in the construction equipment business in both technical and sales
- Experience in selling industry leading high-value, high-tech construction and earthmoving machinery, including excavators, dozers, loaders, motor graders, Volvo, Caterpillar, Komatsu, off-highway trucks, backhoes, and related equipment
- Experience collaborating with construction equipment service, repair and parts operations.
- Experience coordinating and participating in construction equipment shows, customer demonstrations, workshops and trade shows
- Develop product expertise with construction and earthmoving equipment and allied products, and promote the equipment customers within the territory
- Research equipment, parts and allied products to enable development of sales proposals and presentations to address customer requirements, including new and used equipment pricing
- Identify construction equipment customers and document sales contacts and leads
- Ability to develop, maintain and manage strong customer relationships with construction and heavy equipment customers
- Able to function efficiently in a team-oriented, collaborative work environment
- Excellent communication ability with external customers or suppliers and with internal resources