Position: SALES REPRESENTATIVE - CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT.
Deadline: 20 Jan 2019.
Date posted: 11 Jan 2019.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
On behalf of our happy client, we are looking for well experienced candidates with Construction Equipment sales experience preferably from premium construction dealers. Some experience from the mining industry would hurt either.
- Maintains customer relationships, sells new and used equipment and increases market share within assigned sales territory for the Construction Equipment Division
- Sells company's products and services by calling on prospective and established customers, including contractors, associated construction companies and governmental agencies
- Create and implement a growth plan to increase market share
- Accurately and completely enter all customer contact visits into the database and maintains records and prepares reports on sales activities
- Collect and maintain competitive pricing data and product information on all major competitors
- Works with the parts and service teams to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Negotiates terms of sales agreements for approval by management
- Provides product advice to customers
- Distributes product literature
- Creates and delivers features/benefits presentations to diverse audiences
- Assists with resolving account receivable issues
- Determines priority and effort given to each account based upon sales potential and maintenance
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field with 4+ years related experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction equipment products and the industry, including market values within the defined territory
- Demonstrated knowledge of selling techniques and the ability to close sales
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Good negotiating skills to secure sales that represent profitable business for the company
- Sound judgment and high integrity with ability to perform duties at customer job sites and locations as required
- Ability to function in a team environment and work with other groups for maximum customer satisfaction
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Power-Point and Excel
- Strong record keeping and organizational skills