Deadline: 31 Jul 2018.
Date posted: 19 Jul 2018.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
On behalf of our happy client, we are looking for a Receptionist to manage the company's front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Degree, Diploma or any certification in Office Management
- Proven 2+ years of work experience as a Receptionist
- Fluent in both English and Swahili
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude