Deadline: 05 Jul 2018.
Date posted: 21 Jun 2018.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
On behalf of our esteemed client, we are looking for a qualified Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of the company's business.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Advanced Degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field
- Proven 5+ years working experience as an Accountant
- Excellent in TALLY accounting software and Ms office package
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- CPA qualifications is a plus but not must