Position: GENERAL SURGEON / DOCTOR OF SURGERY.
Deadline: 13 Jun 2018.
Date posted: 30 May 2018.
On behalf of our happy client, we are looking for Medical Doctor responsible to perform operations to treat or prevent diseases, repair damage caused by injuries, correct deformities, and improve the functions of the human body.
- Diagnose internal injuries and diseases, and prescribe medication or surgery
- Order and analyze tests like X-rays, CT scans, and MRIs
- Decide whether surgery is warranted, based on the patient’s records, tests, and examinations
- Perform examinations to confirm that patients are strong enough to undergo surgery, explain the procedures, and discuss the risks involved
- Determine the type of surgery that is needed, and the nurses, anesthesiologists, specialists, and others who will be required
- Order antibiotics, special diets, sedatives, and other prescriptions for pre- and post-operative treatment
- Schedule operations, coordinate the staff, plan the procedures, and order instruments and other supplies
- Perform operations, in accordance with accepted methods
- Create and update patient records
- Consult with and assist other doctors
- Refer patients to specialists and other professionals
- Take part in research studies involving surgical techniques
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical school program
- Minimum 4 years experience in general surgery
- Must be licensed to practice