Position: ASSISTANT HR MANAGER.
Deadline: 10 Jun 2018.
Date posted: 24 May 2018.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
On behalf of our happy client, we are looking
for a skilled, qualified and competent Assistant HR Manager to provide support
across the full range of human resources functions and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents. He/She will be acting as the liaison between HR Manager and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to HR Manager
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- A minimum Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 5 - 8 years work experience in Human Resources management preferably from private sector
- Experience of managing a payroll of more than 300 full time employees
- Must be fluent in verbal and
- Well knowledgeable in Email,
Ms-Word, Excel, PPT and Outlook
- Strong communication
and report writing skills
- Knowledge of current
remuneration practices and principles, employment law and other statutory
- Able to develop entry level
training and deliver supervisory and management level training courses
- Must have excellent analytical