Deadline: 18 May 2018.
Date posted: 06 May 2018.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
On behalf of our happy client we are looking for a skilled Mechanic to assemble, maintain and repair machinery and vehicles. He/She will be responsible for ensuring functionality and reliability of machines, engines and mechanical systems.
- Build and assemble machines or mechanical components according to requirements
- Inspect machines, engines, transmissions etc. and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues
- Conduct repairs aiming for maximum reliability
- Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner
- Perform thorough maintenance on machinery, equipment and systems
- Clean and apply lubricants to machinery components
- Replenish fluids and components of engines and machinery
- Provide consultation on correct maintenance and preventative measures to machine or vehicle users
- Undertake other duties as assigned by the Line Manager
- Keep logs of work and report on issue
- Bachelor's Degree or High School Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Proven 5+ years work experience as Mechanic preferably from mining industry
- A strong commitment to all health and safety guidelines
- Very good communication skills
- A problem-solving ability
- Very good physical strength and stamina