Position: LOGISTICS CLERK.
Deadline: 20 Apr 2018.
Date posted: 08 Apr 2018.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
On behalf of our esteemed client, we are looking for Logistics Clerk who
is familiar with Importation process and procedures.
- Manage and track orders with suppliers and clearing agents
- Email Shipping Monitoring Status Report to relevant people
on daily basis
- Update and evaluate monthly reports
- Receive and capture all material, machinery, chemicals and
supplies on the system with accurate costing
- Verify shipments against purchase orders and examine upon
- Prepare items for shipment to customers and/or return to
- Maintain record keeping systems and mark material with part
numbers, date and lot codes, revisions, etc
- Ensure quality control and accuracy
- Other duties: Check in incoming products
- Meet all attendance requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree or Diploma in Logistics, Clearing & Forwarding or any related field
- At least 3 years experience in the same role
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Management
- Customer/Client Focus