Position: CORPORATE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER.
Deadline: 14 Apr 2018.
Date posted: 03 Apr 2018.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
are looking for a motivated Corporate Business Development Officer to develop
and implement growth strategies for the achievement of revenue goals of the
company. Candidates should have the right blend of analytical talent and
business know-how. We are especially looking for someone with great
communication skills, as you will be expected to interact with shareholders,
executives and clients on a daily basis. Preference will be given to candidates
who plan to stay and grow with our company for the foreseeable future.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage
with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities
- Create and improve proposals for existing and new clients
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well
as make sure we are on track to hit revenue targets
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential customers
- Responsible for the customer satisfaction and market share
- Accountable for achieving sales and profitability goals by
establishing an environment and foundation for future sales growth and provide
solutions to customers
- Uphold the company value, mission and vision at all times through
constructive problem solving, facilitating creative improvements and inspiring
- Meet and exceed the company sales targets
- Ensure first class customer care
- Monitor the customer base
- Ensure proper display and arrangement of the company’s products
- Builds and maintain good relations with artisans, developers,
planners and architects
- Ensure safety of all company property
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any
- 3+ years experience working in a business role or sales and
marketing from roofing or manufacturing industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Top-notch analytical skills - you must have an eye for detail
- The ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and
research new markets as needed