Position: SECRETARY TO MANAGING DIRECTOR.
Deadline: 14 Apr 2018.
Date posted: 03 Apr 2018.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
Secretary to MD will be responsible for supporting Managing Director, and provides administrative support and performs numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, handling visitors, routing callers, and answering questions and requests.
- Assist in providing all supporting documents, information and other reports as assigned by Managing Director
- Responsible for all secretarial duties and administrative tasks all correspondences and other documents as assigned by Managing Director
- Co-ordinate and facilitate with all departments and outside persons
- Establish & maintain professional relationship within and outside the company
- Handle incoming mails as well as other materials and reports to Managing Director
- Perform all task assigned if need
- Prepare confidential and sensitive documents
- Coordinate travel arrangements; prepares itineraries; prepares, compiles and maintains travel vouchers and records
- Receive and relay telephone messages
- Greet and receive visitor
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopy machine and scanner
- Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly
- Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Management, Secretarial, Humanities or related field
- Excellent command of English and computer skills (Ms Office, Internet, E-Mail., etc)
- Good coordinator with strong organizing, interpersonal and communication skills
- Work fast and commit to the deadline with high accuracy and neat
- Good personality and great interpersonal skills
- Honest/ sincere and trustworthy
- Be able to work both independently or as a team and could handle multi-tasking