Position: TAX ACCOUNTANT.
Deadline: 31 Mar 2018.
Date posted: 15 Mar 2018.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
On behalf of our esteemed client, we are looking for a Tax Accountant to prepare tax payments and returns for the company. He/She will be accountable for the collection of tax-related information, reporting to taxation authorities in a timely manner, and advising management on the tax impact of various corporate strategies
- Prepare tax payments
- Estimate and track tax returns
- Complete quarterly and annual tax reports
- Organize and update the company's tax database
- Recommend tax strategies that align with business goals
- Prepare necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns
- Share financial data with the accounting department
- Identify tax savings and suggest ways to increase profits
- Follow industry trends and track changes related to taxes
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Forecast tax predictions to senior managers
- Negotiate with tax authorities over tax payment issues
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant subject
- Proven 4+ years work experience as a Tax Accountant, Tax Analyst or Tax Preparer
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Familiarity with accounting software packages
- Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular)
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Keen attention to detail
The successful candidate will work on contractual basis starting
from 1st April to 31st
December 2018. Depending on the quality
and efficiency of his/her work during that period, he/she may have a permanent
position with the company.