Position: ZONES BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER.
Deadline: 31 Mar 2018.
Date posted: 14 Mar 2018.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
Zones Business Development Manager typically serves as a member of the management and is considered a senior level manager. As such, the Overall Zones Business Development Manager provides functional, technical or process leadership for his/her subordinates. The company will depend on this person's management of multiple teams. The Zones Business Development Manager will manage sales activities for the specified company zone offices and contribute to sales strategies and plans of the company. The main objective is to develop sales and increase market share and customer base for the company products within the scope of the company's defined commercial strategy.
- To increase sales targets in all zones by at least three times the current sales figures so as to meet the company sales goals
- Instill professionalism in all members of the sales and marketing team in all zones by upholding Company values at all times and inspiring your team
- Build a sense of team work in all members of sales and marketing team by providing quality leadership in all assigned tasks and providing a conclusive work environment and motivation to the sales and marketing staff
- Assist in the implementation of the company branding policy
- In charge of all the overall sales and marketing activities in the zones
- Assists the Sales and Marketing Manager in the implementation and coordination of the sales and marketing plan for the department
- Ensure that all zones have submitted their monthly work plans and follow upon their implementation
- Coordinates the work of Zone Business Development Managers to ensure that the monthly and annual sales targets for the zones are met
- Leads the Sales Operations Manager, Sales Relationship Manager and Marketing Manager by managing performance, coaching, mentoring and career development for the attainment of the Company business Plan, Mission and Vision
- Coordinates with Zonal Sales and Marketing teams to ensure zones achieve the profitability quotas of the Company Products and Services
- Evaluate the market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that affect current and future growth of zones sales and profitability.Pass on this information to the Zone Business Development Managers
- Ensure cost cutting and value for money in all transactions within the sales and marketing department
- Supervise the sales and marketing team to ensure that they deliver the best quality customer care and satisfaction to all company customers
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned by your superiors
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or Technical course with 5+ years sales experience
- Five years sales and marketing experience or product management
- Proven leadership skills - willing to lead, take charge, offer opinions and direction
- Working knowledge of the construction industry in Tanzania
- Ability to learn and retain product specific information and utilize that information to position the benefits to customers
- Strong interpersonal skills -