Position: ASSISTANT IT MANAGER.
Deadline: 24 Mar 2018.
Date posted: 12 Mar 2018.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
- Supervise all daily and weekly IT procedures, report directly to IT Manager
- Design; Implement Preventive Maintenance for all IT hardware & Software
- Responsibility for all IT related issues
- Will be in charge of IT Department when IT Manager absent
Duties & Responsibilities
a team of at least 2 team members
- Checking daily backups, all system interfaces, Server hardware and logs
- Assign IT Staff daily jobs and check lists, train them on all needed theoretical and practical procedures, trouble shooting and support with in corporate standards
- Claim suppliers for any Software/ Hardware conflicts
- Follow up all claims that are being forwarded to IT Dept, apply the theory of trouble tickets
- Documenting, archiving all correspondence and trouble shooting, follow up suppliers's visits and maintenance
- Develop and adapt any ideas that bring IT services to higher level
- Recovers any gaps that might face IT Dept
- Assist existing/new properties when it is required, with approval of IT Manager
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any related field
- Should have at least 2 years experience working at supervisory level preferably with prior HOTEL experience
organized and task oriented
(Mikrotik Routers, Ubiquity, CISCO, VPNs)
administration (Working with Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, delployment)
(Planning, Installation, Maintenance)
Attendance and Access control (Planning, Installation, Maintenance)
have at the least a basic understanding of Electronics and Electronics repair