Position: IT MANAGER.
Deadline: 24 Mar 2018.
Date posted: 12 Mar 2018.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
We are looking for an IT Manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of company's IT systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. He/She will supervise the implementation and maintenance of the company's computing needs.
a team of at least 4 to 5 team members
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any related field
have at least 4 years experience working at management level preferably
with prior HOTEL experience
organized and task oriented
(Mikrotik Routers, Ubiquity, CISCO, VPNs)
administration (Working with Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, deployment)
Database understanding (SQL, etc..)
(Planning, Installation, Maintenance)
Attendance and Access control (Planning, Installation, Maintenance)
have at the least a basic understanding of Electronics and Electronics repair
knowledge of installation and maintenance of complete IT infrastructure
Micros Opera/Fidelio, Fotune IDS (added advantage)
and negotiating with Suppliers of Computer Hardware, ISPs (Added advantage)