Position: SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE - 2 Posts.
Deadline: 24 Mar 2018.
Date posted: 12 Mar 2018.
Location:Dodoma & Mwanza.
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Answers questions from clients
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or any related field
- At least 2 years experience as Sales and Marketing Executive
- Fluent in both English and Swahili
- Superior Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Computer Literacy