Position: HR MANAGER.
Deadline: 10 Mar 2018.
Date posted: 27 Feb 2018.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
On behalf of our esteemed client, we are looking for a skilled HR Manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. He/She will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Proven 5+ years working experience as HR Manager
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices