Position: CHIEF ELECTRICAL ENGINEER.
Deadline: 28 Feb 2018.
Date posted: 11 Feb 2018.
The chief electrical engineer is responsible for the research, design, development and testing of the manufacturing and installation of electrical equipment, components or systems.
- Performs electrical engineering assignments with clear and specified objectives and involving conventional types of plans and specifications.
- Designs power distribution, lighting, communications and controls systems.
- Performs design calculations and prepares equipment or material specifications.
- Manages electrical team staff.
- Technical Capacity.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 4 years experience in Hotels/Company at a senior level position
- Fluent in both English and Swahili (written and spoken)