Position: EXECUTIVE CHEF.
Deadline: 28 Feb 2018.
Date posted: 27 Feb 2018.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a creative and proficient in all aspects of food preparation, Executive chef. He/she will be the chief and maintain complete control of the kitchen.
- Plan and direct food preparation and culinary activities
- Modify menus or create new ones that meet quality standards
- Estimate food requirements and food/labor costs
- Supervise kitchen staff’s activities
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs
- Recruit and manage kitchen staff
- Rectify arising problems or complaints
- Give prepared plates the “final touch”
- Perform administrative duties
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Keep time and payroll records
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Bachelor Degree in Culinary Science or related certificate
- Good knowledge of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), Bulk Cooking, A-la-carte kitchen, Coasting, Managing
staffs with innovative ideas for buffet presentation along with minimum 2
years of experience as a Sous Chef or Kitchen In charge position
- Excellent record of kitchen management
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Capable of delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Keep up with cooking trends and best practices