Position: PAINT SALES EXECUTIVE.
Deadline: 15 Jan 2019.
Date posted: 04 Jan 2019.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
To achieve the goals of business development, we are looking for a result oriented and customer focused individual who would be responsible for meeting sales target by penetrating new projects and creating brand awareness for paints.
- Develop business and secure projects by continuously visiting markets builders / architects to achieve desired sales results
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and answer their questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms
- Assist customers in making product selection, based on their needs and product specifications
- Responsible for the execution of projects including order generation, collection, product arrangement and complaint handling
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information
- Achieve company target in terms of sales volume, value and timely collection
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing/Business/Sales or any related field
- Must have at least 3 ample prior years sales experience in paints
- Market Knowledge: key accounts specifically in industrial & decorative field (construction & corporate entities)
- Computer Literate
- Fluent in Swahili and English both spoken and written
- Team oriented
- Excellent communication skills