Position: HR & ADMIN SUPERVISOR.
Deadline: 31 Jan 2018.
Date posted: 11 Jan 2018.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
To manage the team, using best practice HR administration consistent with that of an 'employer of choice' brand. To proactively role model, through personal example of attitude and behaviour, values, amongst the peer group and employee base to become a trusted advisor.
- To manage the acquisition, performance management and training of talent across the team.
- To ensure up-to-date and comprehensive guidance on using the HR system and processes are documented, available to the team and reviewed regularly ensuring the optimum efficiency is achieved.
- To manage the workload of the team to ensure that data entry deadlines are met for HR, Payroll and Finance.
- To collaborate and engage with the wider HR and business community to provide a responsive, consistent and forward thinking HR service.
- To work with HR and Payroll teams on the improvement and development of HR administrative processes in order to maintain an efficient and effective HR support service to the business.
- To ensure that employee data held on any HR system is accurate and up to date and that any HR systems are fit for purpose and aligned to business need.
- To ensure appropriate validation steps are taken to ensure high quality control on all activities and documentation working with team, Payroll, Finance, HR or managers to achieve this.
- To be responsible for accurate and up to date data, and its protection and security in all forms (electronic and manual).
- To run and create reports as required.
- To ensure user errors and queries are resolved as soon as possible.
- To manage mass uploads.
- To support the successful transfer of employees in and out of the business.
- To build and maintain HR Admin reputation across the community and business.
- To be responsive to the needs of our customers.
- To be responsible for HR Admin compliance.
Skills, Experience & Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, Administration or equivalent
- Typically 5 years' experience in HR and Admin preferably from transportation and logistics industry
- Good working knowledge of HR Systems, MS package and general IT literacy
- Experience of managing an HR administration team
- Track record of managing sensitive and confidential information
- Experience of a professional working environment in a fast paced administration team and with cross-functional teams and supporting multisite teams.