Position: GENERAL OPERATIONS MANAGER.
Deadline: 15 Jan 2018.
Date posted: 28 Dec 2017.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
On behalf of our happy client, we are looking for well experienced, qualified, skilled and knowledgeable candidate to plan, direct, coordinate and manage the operations of the company as a General Operations Manager. The candidate must have operations or administration background from any security company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Overseeing other managers and their departmental performances for operations department, finance, administration, sales and marketing department.
- Prepare and present management reports to the Board of directors on how the company is performing
- Stand as the liaison both between the company and the external bodies including government authorities, suppliers, partners, and the community
- Custodian of the company properties and defender of the company's interest
- Signatory and advisor to the staff welfare
- Arbitrator of the staff internal disputes
- Employer and approver of all staffing and terminations requirement as may be required.
- Negotiator and business developer of the company by looking and lead fellow managers into new and available opportunities.
- Signatory and approver of the payroll
- Managing Operations department by overseeing daily running of the company from staffing, business analysis and customer care
- Looking for business growth by assisting in bringing in new business
- Manage and advise possible risks to the company and clients before and after contracting
- Managing and supervising continuous improvement in Security awareness and developing policies and strategies to remain safe
- Custodian of the company's properties including fleet, office and working equipments like fire arms and associated details.
- Incident management by timely responses and reporting accordingly
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Business Administration
- At least 5 years work experience in operations or administration management from security industry
- Must be good in Leadership Skills, Time Management, Math and Budgeting, Analytical Skills, Decision-Making Skills, plus Speaking and Writing skills