Position: FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER.
Deadline: 15 Jan 2018.
Date posted: 28 Dec 2017.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
We are looking for a professional Food and Beverage Manager who will be responsible to maintain food and beverage excellence and deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Plan ahead and manage all food and beverage orders and staff according to budget as well as the highest standards.
- Handle customer complaints about food quality and/or preparation.
- Prepare alternative recipes to accommodate customers with special diets/food allergies.
- Order food supplies, track shipments and communicate with vendors.
- Ensure that food and beverages are prepared in accordance with established standards.
- Maintain the kitchen in accordance with food and beverage, health and safety regulations.
- Hire, train, and manage the food and beverage team.
- Collaborate with staff, vendors and the Management team for special events.
- Ensure that guests are welcomed into a clean and presentable environment.
- Formal qualifications in F&B Management or Similar
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in the capacity of F&B Manager within 4-5 star hotels
- A proven track record of managing food and beverage.
- Must be computer literate on MS Office Suite
- Ability to work long shifts for special events and large crowds.
- Ability to solve problem quickly and efficiently.
- Great customer service and communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of restaurant management software.
- Knowledge of different facets of food preparation