Position: PARTS CLERK.
Deadline: 15 Jan 2018.
Date posted: 28 Dec 2017.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
On behalf of our esteemed client, we are looking for well experienced, skilled, qualified and knowledgeable Parts Clerk responsible for inventory control, executing store administrative tasks, and organizing day to day functions.
- Manage the parts inventory for the assigned locations
- Manage all the purchasing
- Receives, stores, and issues spare and replacement parts, equipment, and expendable items used in repair or maintenance
- Handle warranty part ordering/returns
- Sell parts to customers
- Process and manage receipts, payables, and invoices from suppliers
- Manage vendor performance for timely repairs and invoicing
- Answer telephone dealing directly with customers and vendors
- Inform/Schedule preventative maintenance service with customers
- Accurately input work requests into ServiceNet
- Assist with building/facility maintenance
- Bachelor's Degree prefered
- Minimum 3 years machinery
- Preferably from Heavy Machinery/Agricultural
- Proficiency in using a computer including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required
- Ability to work independently, developing people skills, organizational skills, good written and oral communication skills required
- Willingness to travel as necessary