Position: SALES MANAGER - PASSENGERS CAR.
Deadline: 10 Oct 2017.
Date posted: 26 Sep 2017.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
- Conduct survey to identify potential customers interested in making vehicle purchase
- Reach out to clients through calls, home visits, and arranged meeting to spot their needs/preferences
- Elaborate and display vehicles features, specifications, and capability to meet customer requirements
- Assist clients in selecting a suitable automobile that suits their specifications and preference
- Conduct price negotiations to strike a favorable bargain optimal for both client and manufacturer/dealer
- Carry out inspection of automobiles to ensure it is in top shape for sales and client use
- Employ their up-to-date knowledge of vehicle
features/characteristics in addressing client misconceptions or inquiry
about a model
- Maintain contact with clients to ensure an opening for future business proposals and sales offers
- Oversee the closing of sales deals ensuring explanation of vehicle
warranty terms, completion of sales contracts, payment and delivery of
- Present regular reports to management on sales activities and maximized profits
- Oversee the merchandising and display concept of vehicles in an auto sales shop to ensure it stimulates purchase
- Monitor vehicle inventory and ensure timely supply of orders
- Assist with resolution of customer issues with purchased cars
- Responsible for the training of fresh car sales employees
- Attend auto sales events and conferences to increase contact network and improve on sales knowledge
- Preferably Engineering or Business graduates
- 10 -15 yrs of Direct Corporate Sales experience in Automobile industry
- Must have Passengers Car sales experience
- Excellent communication, Interpersonal Skills and Networking Skills.
- Team Management Abilities.
- Computer literate.