Position: SENIOR SALES MANAGER - HEAVY EQUIPMENT.
Deadline: 10 Oct 2017.
Date posted: 26 Sep 2017.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
Position SummaryOn behalf of our esteemed client, we are looking for a Senior Sales Manager who will be responsible for selling heavy equipment construction machinery.
- Travel to companies and businesses to sell heavy equipment for construction
competitive information such as bid situations, pricing data, or
bundling arrangements in order to establish negotiated pricing contracts
for assigned products.
- Perform product demonstrations, installations, and application support.
- Improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective
customers to solicit orders or talks with customers on sales floor or by
- Take orders and deliver products
- Manage and develop new customers, while maintaining existing sales within assigned customers and a given sales territory
- Develop a daily/weekly call list and maintain information accuracy monthly.
- Review daily sales reports.
- Review monthly the best monitoring sales report with management to determine if goals and objectives are being met
- Degree in Mechanical / Civil Engineering or any related field
- 7+ years work experience of selling heavy equipment machinery with at least 3years in Managerial position
- Must have both Sales and Technical skills
- Fluent in both English and Kiswahili
- Good negotiation skills