Position: CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP - FREIGHT & LOGISTICS.
Deadline: 10 Oct 2017.
Date posted: 26 Sep 2017.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
Position SummaryOn behalf of our esteemed client from Freight & Logistics industry, we are seeking to hire an experience Client Relationship to manage the clients' expectations and provide the platform and
guidance in achieving highest services to the company's Customers.
- Driving creative problem solving initiatives throughout all the Client Relationship functions.
- Ensure all Client Relationship functions are fully aware of all
operations and that they are fully trained on all required systems
internal and external dictated by the industry.
- Ensure that quality feedback is always provided in a timely manner to all clients.
- Advise clients on Clearance & Forwarding requirements and ensure
timely submission of appropriate documents to facilitate opening of
respective operation files.
- Actively liaise with the Operations Manager to co-ordinate and
streamline all operations to best suite our customer's requirements.
- Monitor and keep data of all costs/incidentals pertaining to clearance/movements.
- Manage the efficiency of all Pro-Forma to Final Invoice processes
- Continually look to improve processes and procedures, and assist in
creating & maintaining accurate internal Standard Operating
Procedures at all times
- Have an overall responsibility to take an active, daily role in
maintain the highest Health, Safety & Environment & Quality
standards in the company
- A bachelor's degree in Operations Management/Supply Chain Management or any related field
- 4+ years experience in freight forwarding & Logistics industry
- Must have prior experience in operational customer relations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite packages (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Fluent written and spoken English and Kiswahili
- Should be able a team player, honest and upholds integrity