Position: SALES COORDINATOR - FREIGHT & LOGISTICS.
Deadline: 10 Oct 2017.
Date posted: 26 Sep 2017.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
Job ProfileOn behalf of our happy client, we are looking for well experienced, qualified, skilled and knowledgeable Sales Coordinator from Freight & Logistics industry who will work closely with the Sales and Marketing Manager in order to pursue the company's sales plans and ambitions. This could be an excellent starting point for anyone wishing to develop his/her career in the very fast moving and exciting area of the Freight & Logistics
Industry, as there will be opportunities to be part of developing the
strategic sales and marketing initiatives for the company within a local and an
- Assisting the Sales and Marketing Manager in developing and
implementing various marketing activities inline with the company's
Helping devise and develop sales proposals and any marketing collateral the company may require
Working closely with other team members and will
also liaise with external agencies, such as design and marketing
companies as well as directly with clients
Maintaining certain marketing tools ie, company
website, as part of your role as a Sales Coordinator and so it is
important that you are fully conversant with web technology
Developing lead generation and help grow the company's sales
thereby improving turnover and profit inline with company targets
Maintaining client relationships and
to follow up any enquiries as well as collect customer feedback and
Generating reports and present analysis of
marketing statistics as part of monitoring marketing campaigns and
Major Requirements & Skills
- Degree level preferably with Marketing / Business and Administrative or any related field
- 5+ years work experience in the Freight & Logistics Industry
- An excellent command of English (Well spoken and written)
- Must be computer proficient and be able to use Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc)
- Must be an effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and be able to present to both colleagues and clients
- Must be able to work under pressure and remain calm